Saturday, 7 April 2012

Writers Bureau Servers Down

Just a quick post to advise students that the Writers Bureau servers have been down for the past few days, and tutors have not been able to log in to check emails, nor mark any email-submitted assignments.

We've been advised that the boffins are working hard to solve the problem (all I could suggest was switching it off and then switching it back on again, but I think they tried that one last Tuesday).

So, if you've sent me an email, or an assignment, to my Writers Bureau email address, and not had a response it's because I haven't been able to get into it yet! I hope this will be rectified next week, but please bear in mind that I may have several assignments to mark, so it may take a few more days to get back to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Simon

1 comment:

  1. What a great help that you explained this on this blog (which I just stumbled upon); many thanks. I thought WB has been deliberately declining to answer my recent 2 "taking issue" emails and I was on the verge of asking for all my money back! So, thanks for this news. Mind you, it would have been VERY MUCH MORE TO THE POINT AND HELPFUL if WB Senior staff like Diane Nadin had proactively immediately got this news onto the internet by an independent route.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete