They're looking for readers [or writers :-)] to send in their favourite recipes, which could be a classic recipe, or one you've adapted for everyday use, or for those special occasions.
What they need is:
- the recipe,
- a photo of the final, cooked dish,
- and a photo of you.
Taking photos of the finished dish isn't straight forward, so Take a Break have offered some useful tips:
- Keep the background clear and unfussy. Take the finished dish on a white table cloth, not up against the microwave with a family pack of Doritos hanging over the edge!
- Don't zoom in too much - take the whole dish, not just the fancy parsley crowning the top.
- Hold the camera about a foot (30cms) away from the dish.
- Take a couple of photos - one from above and one from the side.
Further details can be found on www.myfavouriterecipes.net
Now, where's my recipe for beans on toast?