Friday, 19 February 2010

Do I Know You?

Just a quick note to say that my article entitled "Do I Know You?' can now be viewed on the Ezee Writer ezine. It looks at how magazine Media Packs can help you get to know your intended readership of your target publication more intimately!

With links to the online media packs of 14 magazines, hopefully there's something there to interest most people.

Note: I notice that two links have been merged together for two publications - Country Life and Grazia - (now there's an interesting readership!) so you'll need to cut and paste the links to separate them.

To read the article in full go to:
www.writersbureau.com/e-zee-writer/february-2010/page3.htm

(sorry, for some reason I can't get the link to work on this one - just cut and paste it into your browser.)

7 comments:

  1. I found this really interesting, Simon. Thanks for doing it. I never knew about NRS Social Grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link isn't working for me - I get an error message on the Writer's Bureau website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simon, can't get through on the link you set. All the best, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to your blog via the E-zee Writer link and intend to come back again and again. What an informative blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steve

    Sorry to hear you're having problems. Here's the link in full:

    www.writersbureau.com/e-zee-writer/february-2010/page3.htm

    Try copying and pasting it.

    Cheers

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for an interesting and very helpful article, Simon. This is going to help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks - copying the link worked fine.

    ReplyDelete