Sunday, 10 May 2009

Getting Sidetracked - Definitely Worth It

Just a quick post to say that getting sidetracked was definitely worth it. Further to my post of 29th April 2009 about why you should allow your writing to be sidetracked, I'm pleased to say that the article this inspired for Cumbria magazine has been accepted! I don't have a publication date yet, but I do have one of those nice emails from the editor!

So, if your writing isn't taking you where you were expecting it to take you, then consider going with the flow for a while. You may surprise yourself with what you produce!

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Well dine, Simon! I'm all for getting side tracked too. It certainly does work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I get side tracked in the wrong direction. Other things to do and then the phone rings with a double glazing salesman LOL.

    Best wishes and let us know when you get the publication date.

    Fee

    ReplyDelete